Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Success! You've Found My Online Home!

Welcome to Ms. Crosbie’s Digital Classroom! Feel tree to peruse my new creation and take a look at some of the fun things that I’ve got posted! I always encourage you to leave any comments, questions, or conundrums, and I will do my best to respond quickly.

This blog is going to be entirely what we make of it. Sometimes I will post about things that we have discussed in class, while other times I might provide you with links to fun or interesting places I’ve discovered or have been introduced to online.

We can also use this blog as a sort-of running tally of books that we’ve liked and loved. We can ask questions, write reviews, and add new titles to the ever growing list of books for me to buy on my next Chapters adventure. However, please remember the most important rule for book reviews: NO SPOILERS! If what you want to share gives away too much information, keep it to yourself until your classmate (or I!) has read the book!

No comments: