Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogging Buddies

Hello Hillsdale and Fielding students!

Miss Pollock and I have worked diligently to get some exciting activities planned and to arrange official class buddies. Below, I've included a list of each Fielding student, and their Hillsdale blog buddies. Please take a look at the list and then take a minute to head on over to your buddie's blog to introduce yourself if you haven't don't so already!

Aaisha - Karran

Amy - Michelle, Caitlin

Charlotte - Amanda, Ryley

Clarie - Kelly, Casey

Connor - Stephanie

Haneen - Arianna, Brandon W

Hannah - Andrianna, Alicia

Ishka - Jenna

Jatinder - Brandon R

Jeffrey - Aaron, Tyler

Jumanh - Jessica, Josh

Mateen - Sam, Hayley

Melissa - Breah, Courtney

Noah - Karran, Rob
 
Qavi - Kaitlin, Michael

Reshad - Holly

Sara - Max, Elizabeth

Shahad - Matt, Nic

Tara - Hannah, Dayna

Tyler - Brandon M

Walid - Kyle

Will - Dawson

Zak - Skylar, Daniel

Zuhair - Tanisha, Zack

6 comments:

Sam V said...

Sweet. I commented on my new buddies blog on their welcoming post. :P

-Sam

MaxL said...

Awesome! I can't wait to start everything with her I'm sure this will be fun!

holly said...

Ms Crosbie, I cannot see the persons blog that was assigned to me. There is also a "jojo.x.ox" that is following my blog and I don't know who they are because I cannot access their blog.
I tried to see it from the school computer and my own at home.

Holly said...

Hi Ms Crosbie just tried to get to Reshad's blog again and no luck. I have been talking with Tara since the beginning and she has commented on my blog on the older posts as well.
What should I do?

Ms. Crosbie said...

Hi Holly,

I just tried to access Reshad's blog, too. It's not working for me either. I will send an email to Miss Pollock and ask her if I've got the wrong blog address.

As for talking with Tara, feel free to continue. You don't have to stop talking with anyone just because they aren't your assigned partner. Not to worry. We will get this sorted.

steph said...

hi m.s. crosbie i can't wait to start working with conner