Sunday, November 7, 2010

Assignment #7: Due November 12, 2010


Share It. Tag It. Link It.

The challenge is simple. Use the videos and images available on this site to create a mashup or a virtual scrapbook using Windows Movie Maker. To check out the work of some others, check out the Veterans' Affairs Canada Youtube Channel, or the VAC Remembrance Feed. The options are endless. Share with others and link back to the Veterans' Affairs Canada website.

Why Remember?

Why Remember?Canada's service men and women have served this nation from the First World War to current missions. They step forward in our time of greatest need — because they believe in peace and security around the world. They have left their villages and cities, their farms and fishing communities, to make a difference. And they did. And today's service men and women are carrying on the tradition.

Share it

Once you have made your remembrance creation, share it on your blog. For help with this, see Ms. C. Any creations finished by November 11 will also be considered for inclusion in our school Remembrance Day Assembly.

Tag it

Don't forget to tag it. Tags are short words that describe what your online creation is all about. This will also help friends and others find what you have made. You decide. Make your own or use the tags from the poppy word-cloud.

Link it

www.vac-acc.gc.ca

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm done this assignment!

-Holly

Ms. Crosbie said...

Holly, your assignment is great! I tried to upload it at school but since you burned it as a DVD, the file can't be copied. Can you upload it to your blog from home? If you aren't sure how, let me know and I will show you how at school.

Courtney said...

Ms.Crosbie, I downloaded it to my blog with the help of Caitlin and it wouldn't let me watch it so I thought it was the school computer. But when I tried watching it at home it still didn't work. I finished it on wednesday night but before I could ask you to help me post it you were gone.

-Sorry/Cheers Court

Sam V said...

Done! It's the post "Let Us Remember".

Thanks!
-Sam